now in your cart 0 items
Luiza Vizoli’s artwork has just been selected to be featured as set dressing for the feature film “Draft Day” starring Kevin Costner, Jennifer Garner and Frank Langella.
Luiza Vizoli’s painting “Spring Bouquet” will also be featured as the cover for “The Old Farmer’s Almanac 2015 Engagement Calendar”. The calendar is sold in US and Canada.
• Luiza's Painting "CITY OF LIGHT" is on the cover of the 2011 "Breaking Bread"- the annual Catholic publication of the Oregon Catholic Press.
• Luiza's Paintings in Delia's Mediterranean Grill and Brick Oven Pizza - Greek and Italian inspired cuisine.
• Luiza's Painting in the Washington Post: You can see that one of my custom Olive Tree painting commissioned by the Delia's Mediterranean Restaurant in Alexandria,VA that was featured in the Washington Post on January 22, 2010.
• Luiza's Paintings in the "McKee Homes" in Airdrie, Red Deer and Black Diamond in Alberta-Canada:23 paintings made by me were chosen to decorate the luxury McKee Homes for their showrooms. At ArtByLuizaVizoli, we enable customers from any country to buy the artwork of Luiza Vizoli without having to step outside their comfort zone. With us, you can browse through thousands of beautiful paintings brought to life by none other than Luiza Vizoli, at any hour, day or night.
You can choose from numerous categories including:
• Abstract art paintings
• Contemporary abstract art
• Abstract flower paintings
• Landscapes and flowers done in oils and acrylics
• Christian paintings
Our website brings all original paintings for sale the way they are supposed to be: without distractions or interruptions! We provide collectors, consultants, art buyers, interior designers and architects the opportunity to purchase and view original artwork by Luiza Vizoli.
Choose from several different types of art and fill your home and office area with creativity!
If you need further information regarding the paintings or have any other question in mind, contact us at email@example.com.
You can also ask for the price of the paintings (if not displayed) because the amount was too low to display!